Protect yourself and others from getting sick by simple preventions
Protection is priority
It can be transferred from person to person, usually after close contact with an affected patient.
Here’s we discuss few Coronavirus Updates how you can protect yourself and others by simple preventions.
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
The CORONAVIRUS is a disease pandemic that has spread across the worldwide suddenly, for instance, different continents, or global. There are so many facts involved in spreading it worldwide. However, the World Health Organization (WHO) has declared Coronavirus a pandemic on 11 March 2020.
WHAT IS CORONAVIRUS?
In short, Coronaviruses (CoV) is a huge group of viruses accountable for causing infection ranging from flu, common cold, and more severe illness like SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV.
The most existing discovered coronavirus causes coronavirus disease COVID-19. This is the latest strain that has not been before identified in humans. There is no effective vaccine discovered for the coronavirus treatment that causes COVID-19, it’s the most horrible condition.
Coronavirus Updates: as on March 29, 2020, 16:49 GMT
- Coronavirus Cases Worldwide: 702,368
- Deaths: 33,180
- Recovered: 149,219
Country-wise Few Death Tolls are; as on 29 March:
- Italy 10,779
- Spain 6,606
- China 3300
- Iran 2640
- USA 2329
- France 2314
- UK 1228
- Netherlands 771
- Germany 482
Past History of Pandemic
If we go back in history, there have been a number of epidemics of diseases such as Tuberculosis and Smallpox.
Hence, one of the most shocking pandemics in the past was the Black Death so-called as The Plague.
In this disaster, an estimated 75–200 million people were killed during the 14th century. Other distinguished pandemics comprise the influenza pandemic or Spanish flu in 1918 and the 2009 flu pandemic (H1N1). Now the situation is different.
The present pandemics include HIV/AIDS and the 2019 coronavirus disease.
Symptoms and Signs
General symptoms of COVID–19 are;
- Flu, sneezing and running nose
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Breathing difficulties, acute respiration
PRECAUTIONS and Preventions
To prevent infection, it is recommended to take the following precautions:
- Stay home, the best precaution -If you feel unwell, have a cough, fever, or breathing problem, seek medical treatment.
- Avoid unnecessary travel.
- Regularly and often wash your hands with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. This kills viruses that may be touched with your hands.
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness, such as coughing and sneezing.
- Don’t share general items like utensils, cups, towels, and bedding, etc.
- Take Vitamin C edibles to improve your immunity power which helps much in preventing this virus.
- Cover your face and nose when you go outside with face mask. Also, use a face mask when you cough or sneeze. Discard used tissues immediately.
- Take meat and eggs.
- Hands touching on different surfaces can pick up viruses. Therefore, avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth without washing hands. Once infected, hands can transfer the virus to your body through eyes, nose or mouth and can cause you sick.
- So, avoid gathering together in large groups
- Don’t shake hands, hug or kiss, avoid such things.
- Motivate others to do the same.
If you feel COVID-19 symptoms and signs, don’t delays seeking medical treatment. Your situations deteriorate and you could potentially be infecting others. Just protect yourself and facilitate stop spreading the virus to others by little efforts. In times of hardship, as brothers and sisters in mankind, pray….. ALLAH (God) obliges us to protect and take care of ourselves and each other.
Stay Blessed – Stay Healthy